InfoCreate Co., Ltd.
Personal information protection manager
CEO Kato Hitoshi
- Purpose of using personal information
Based on the Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information (Law No. 57 of 2003) and JIS Q 15001 (hereinafter referred to as “Laws and Regulations, etc.”), InfoCreate Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “IFC”) will use personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the following business and purpose of use.
(1) Business contents
- Planning, design, development and sale of software
- Worker dispatching business
- Planning, production, publication and sale of publications
- Translation business
- Human resources business
- All business related to each of the above
(2) Purpose of use
- For introduction of engineers
- For system development
- In order to appropriately and smoothly carry out the commissioned work in the case where all or part of the processing of personal information is entrusted by another business person
- In order to outsource IFC operations and outsourced operations to our consignee
- For smooth provision of IFC services, management of users, billing of usage fees and surveys aimed at improving services
- In addition to the above, in the contents clearly stating the purpose of use individually, in order to achieve its intended use
- Third party provision of personal information
Personal information IFC kept shall not provide to third parties unless the consent of the principal is made or based on law.
- About the consignment of personal information
IFC never outsource the personal information which we kept.
- Optionality of providing personal information
Providing personal information to IFC is optional. However, unless required personal information is provided, you may not be able to respond to inquiries.
- Procedures for Disclosure, Correction, etc.
Based on laws and regulations, IFC will accept requests from the person concerning the following matters.
For more detail please contact with IFC customer service desk shown below.
- Disclosure of personal information
- Notify of purpose of use
- Correction of personal information
- Suspension of use
- Suspension of offering to third party
Depending on the content of your request, IFC will send “Personal Information Disclosure Application Form”, “Personal Information Usage Stop Application etc.”.
IFC also has a “letter of proxy” for requests by agents. Please fill in the enclosed application form and return it to us.
Be sure to confirm that you are the principal, and the proxy will ask you for the request by the agent. In addition, IFC will contact you to notify if disclosure procedures cannot be carried out.
Please note that IFC will charge the fee specified by us (500 yen for visiting IFC, 1000 yen for mailing) concerning request for disclosure and notice of use purpose among those requests.
- Consultation, complaint and disclosure concerning handling of personal information
For consultation, complaints and inquiries concerning handling of personal information of IFC, please contact the following IFC customer service desk. Please note that we cannot accept your visit directly.
Inquiries about personal information
InfoCreate Co., Ltd. Customer Service Desk
|Reception hours||AM 10: 00-12: 00 PM 1: 00-5: 00
(Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays, company founding anniversary (July 7), New Year holidays (December 30 to January 3 days) closed)
*Please make sure that the telephone number does not have a mistake.
- Name of Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization and Nomination for Resolution of Complaints
IFC is a target company of the following authorized personal information protection organization.
|Name||JIPDEC(Japan Information Processing and DEvelopment Center)|
|Complaints about complaints||Personal information protection complaint consultation office
Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032https://english.jipdec.or.jp/index.html